Optical Light pipes BK7 Rod Lenses
Rod Lenses are highly polished small diameter rods made of optically transparent homogeneous materials. A carefully controlled manufacturing process produces rods (or fibers) with precise diameters and unsurpassed surface quality. Optical performance is similar to a cylinder lens. Collimated light passing through the diameter of the rod will be focused into a line.
1. Cylindrical lens with its circumference surface polished.
2. Applicable for laser focusing into a line, changing beam shape into sheet-shape, or irradiating at a distance with elongated line
3. Focal length shortened by reducing the rod lense diameter compared to cylindrical lenses
4. Distortion-free, flexion-free, straight line gainable when projection was made at a distance, by precised process and polishing.
5. Suitable for collecting large sum of light into sensor by putting it right in front of line sensor